Страница 2 од 2 ПрваПрва 12
Приказ резултата 11 до 20 од 20

Тема: atletika

Корисник Аватар корисника necank
    Члан од
    Одговори

Подразумевано

Isinbayeva debuts with 4.85m leap in Moscow

Yelena Isinbayeva in her 2010 debut in Moscow (Nikolay Matveev)
    relnews

Moscow, Russia – Yelena Isinbayeva’s 2010 debut capped the 19th edition of the Russian Winter meeting on Sunday (7).

The fourth of the nine meeting IAAF Indoor Permit series attracted athletes from 19 countries, but the large crowd that gathered at Moscow’s Indoor Central Army Club Arena came to see Russia’s Pole Vault Queen go for World record No. 28. Even the frost that is attacking Moscow for the second consecutive month didn’t stop the Isinbayeva’s fans.

There wasn’t a new World record, but Isinbayeva did make three attempts to raise her indoor standard of 5.00m set last year in Donetsk, Ukraine. After winning the competition with a first attempt clearance of 4.85m – also a world leader - Isinbayeva tried twice at 5.01m, and ended the competition with a missed attempt at 5.02.m. Her first effort at 5.01m did look extremely encouraging.

Next up for Isinbayeva? “I’ll concentrate on two competitions, first the Pole Vault Stars in Donetsk (6 March) and the World Indoor Championships in Doha. Then I'll start to get prepared for the European Championships in Barcelona and the Continental Cup.”

European indoor champion Yuliya Golubchikova cleared 4.70m to take second and former World record holder Svetlana Feofanova, who is on the comeback from injury, was third at 4.60m.

Члан од
    Одговори

Подразумевано

One month to go - IAAF World Indoor Championships
    Monte-Carlo – In exactly one month all eyes will turn to the outstanding setting of the Aspire Dome which will host the IAAF World Indoor Championships in Athletics in Doha, Qatar.

With no World Championships or Olympic Games this year, the three-day competition which runs from 12 to 14 March 2010 will be the most sought after athletics event of the year aside, that is, the newly created IAAF Diamond League and the IAAF World Challenge.

A number of defending champions from the previous edition of Valencia 2008 will be in the spotlight and in particular three-time World Indoor champion Yelena Isinbayeva of Russia who will take part in her first Championships since she no-heighted at last summer’s World Championships in Athletics in Berlin.

Isinbayeva famously bounced back from her first major championship defeat with a 5.06 World record clearance in Zürich five days after Berlin and has repeatedly declared that Doha will mark her redemption time. The Russian queen opened her indoor season with a World leading 4.85 in Moscow last week.

However, Isinbayeva seems to have learnt her lesson and she will not underestimate opponents and especially reigning World champion Anna Rogowska of Poland who set an Indoor national record of 4.81 on Wednesday in Bydgoszcz.

The defending World Indoor bronze medallist and Isinbayeva’s training partner, Fabiana Murer has also opened her season on a high equalling her indoor PB and South American record 4.81 with a clear win in Stuttgart. She should be in the mix for a step on the podium in Doha.

Another defending champion who will aim at regaining her spot on top of the world is sprint hurdler Lolo Jones. After her World Indoor title in Valencia two years ago, her first global medal of all sorts, the American dramatically fell to the floor a few metres from the line as she was headed to win the Beijing Olympic title. An early season injury then prevented her from fairing well at the US Trials which ruled her out of last year’s Berlin World Championships.

Jones opened her season with a second place finish in Glasgow followed by consecutive wins in Karlsruhe and Dusseldorf, the latest in her fastest time of the year at 7.85. Jones will have to finish in one of the top two positions at the US championships to qualify for Doha.

However the fastest time of the year so far belongs to Canadian Priscilla Lopes-Schliep who medalled at both the Beijing Olympic Games and Berlin World Championships. Lopes-Schliep clocked 7.82 to win in Stuttgart last week and will be keen to do well in Doha as she didn’t have the best of lucks in Valencia two years ago. A clear medal contender, the Canadian champion fell in the first round and lost all chances of making it through the second round.

It will be all the more interesting to watch Croatia’s Blanka Vlasic defend her World Indoor title in Doha, a city which has traditionally marked her summer season debut. Not only has Doha been a source of success for Vlasic it has also been the setting for six outdoor World record attempts at 2.10 (three in 2007 and three in 2009).

This year the Croatian superstar already started with a bang as she cleared her highest ever indoor mark at 2.06 in Arnstadt last week.

With the World Indoor record standing at 2.08, it is highly possible that the Doha spectators will be treated to yet another World record attempt next month.

IAAF

Члан од
    Одговори

Подразумевано

Bolt opens 2010 with 45.86 win in Kingston

Usain Bolt opens 2010 with 45.86 victory in Kingston (Anthony Foster)
    Kingston, Jamaica - Track & field sensation Usain Bolt opened his 2010 season on a winning note when he captured the men's 400m at the Camperdown Classic here on Saturday (13) at the National Stadium.

Bolt, running out of lane four in the timed final event, stopped the clock at 45.86 seconds, a meet record and beating his mark set at the same event last year of 46.35.

Bolt, winner of the sprint double at both the Beijing Olympics and Berlin World Championships last year, went out fast and took control of the race from as early as the backstretch. He entered the home straight with a five-metre lead and was relaxed across the line.

The World record holder with times of 9.58 and 19.19 in the 100m and 200m, described his race. "My coach spoke to me about running the first 200 meters too hard, so I tried to pace myself and bring it home nice and smooth."

“I never feel as good as I wanted,” said Bolt. ““It was a good race. To run 45 seconds was a good sign.”

The 23-year-old also said, “I guess I am getting there, I would say.”

“I think I am the same place I was last year. Its just back to training now. I just want to get my fitness up. I don’t think I am where I would want to be.”

This was the fifth fastest 400m performance in Bolt’s career. His personal best of 45.28 was set in 2007.

Jamaica's 400m champion Ricardo Chamber won his heat in 45.98 for second overall behind Bolt while Jermaine Gonzales was second in 46.71.

Meanwhile, at the Milo Western Relays, former World 100m record holder Asafa Powell helped his team to win the men's 4x400m relay. His MVP team won the event in 3:07.1

Another Jamaican Olympian, Anastacia Le-Roy helped G. C. Foster College to a comfortable win in the women's 4x100m relay. They won in 45.93.

Корисник Аватар корисника Nikilikili
    Члан од
    Локација
    Krusevac, Srbija
    Одговори

Подразумевано

ae jbt stavi nesto na srpskom msm ja i ako nesto ne razumem uzmem recnik pa prevedem a na sumnjam da ni tebi nije tesko da to uradis nije zbog mene nego zbog clanova koji ne znaju english

Члан од
    Одговори

Подразумевано

koristi google translate...

Корисник Аватар корисника DjordjeMagi
    Члан од
    Локација
    Kragujevac
    Одговори

Подразумевано

pa njoj nisu bas noge :glare:

Форум захтева да сачекате 60 секунди пре новог одговора. Покушајте поново за 2 секунди.

IDE VUK IDE VUK
    Ovde se registruj za T.4

Корисник Аватар корисника Hell-Boy
    Члан од
    Локација
    newerland
    Одговори

Подразумевано

jbt u ovi svedski sportovi skoro da nema uopste dobre riber, samo ana ivanovic i jos par njih...
    Miswim....Ja

ПИШИ
    ЋИРИЛИЦУ

БРЕ

Ljubav je musaka......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Члан од
    Одговори

Подразумевано

ove godine se odrzava svetsko prvenstvo u atletici
    Mesto: Juzna koreja
    27 Avgust – 4 Septembar
    preko 2000 atleticara
    jedva cekam ... Sigurno ce pasti svetski rekordi,a od Bolta ak mu sve bude islo mozda i ispod 9,5 sekundi 100m
    videcemo..ima vremena

PS. Svi koji misle da su atleticarke ruzne bolje da se ubiju...
    Последња измена: necank, 17.03.2011 у 22:17.

Корисник Аватар корисника 5ar
    Члан од
    Локација
    Nis
    Одговори

Подразумевано

i samo da ti kazem,zavisis koliko brzo se krece,tako da ne mora da znaci da moze od 9,50 do 9,40 jer moze nekad da bude i od 9,40 do 9,30

Правила писања

• Не можете да отварате нове теме
  • Не можете да одговарате
  • Не можете да остављате прилоге
  • Не можете да уредите сопствене одговоре
  •